Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium Tax Analysis Model
In: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald W. Jones, 1967. "International Capital Movements and the Theory of Tariffs and Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 1-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana María Iregui, 2001.
"Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 19(40), pages 89-133, December.
- Ana Maria Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional CGE Model," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 19(40), pages 89-133, December.
- Ana María Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting:An Analysis Using a Multiregional CGE Model," Borradores de Economia 171, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003542, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1987.
"New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 201-222
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1986. "New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment," NBER Working Papers 1862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1989.
"Tax policy, asset prices, and growth : A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 265-296, April.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Tax Policy, Asset Prices, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zodrow, George R. & Diamond, John W., 2013. "Dynamic Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium Models and the Analysis of Tax Policy: The Diamond–Zodrow Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989.
"The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 435-442, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1987. "The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments," NBER Working Papers 2353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Søren Nielsen, 1992.
"Capital income taxation in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 77-99, February.
- Søren Bo Nielsen, 1989. "Capital Income Taxation in a Growing World Economy," Discussion Papers 89-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Kang, Kiwon, 2003. "International ramifications of US tax-policy changes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 825-835, November.
- María del Pilar Esguerra U & Ana María Iregui B. & María Teresa Ramírez G., 2004.
"Trade between Colombia and East Asia: An Analysis Using a CGE Model,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 22(45), pages 116-171, June.
- Maria Teresa Ramirez-Giraldo & Ana Maria Iregui-Bohorquez & Maria Del Pilar Esguerra, 2004. "Trade Between Colombia And East Asia: An Analysis Using A Cge Model," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 22(45), pages 116-171, June.
- Hübler, Michael, 2009. "Energy saving technology diffusion via FDI and trade: a CGE model of China," Kiel Working Papers 1479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James, 2009. "Globalization and tax policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-211, August.
- David G. Hartman, 1985. "On the Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in the Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Should Capital Income be Subject to Consumption-Based Taxation?," Working Papers 0715, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lih-Jau Wang, 1995. "Environmental capital flight and pollution tax," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 273-286, April.
- David Burgess, 2006. "Public Investment Criteria in Overlapping Generations Models of Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Joosung Jun, 1989. "Tax Policy and International Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 3048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.