Tax Exporting:An Analysis Using a Multiregional CGE Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Maria Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional CGE Model," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 19(40), pages 89-133, Diciembre.
- Ana María Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 19(40), pages 89-133, December.
- Ana María Iregui, 2001. "Tax Exporting: An Analysis Using A Multiregional Cge Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003542, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gasiorek, Michael & Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1992. "`1992': Trade and Welfare; A General Equilibrium Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1983. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium Tax Analysis Model," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 333-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 0919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTax exporting; applied CGE modelling;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .