A Theory of International Trade Under Uncertainty
- Shell, Karl
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1976.
"Optimal trade policy and compensation under endogenous uncertainty: The phenomenon of market disruption,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 317-336, November.
- J. N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Optimal Trade Policy and Compensation Under Endogenous Uncertainty: The Phenomenom of Market Disruption," Working papers 164, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1974. "Some of the theorems of international trade with many goods and factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 199-206, May.
- Kemp, Murray C & Liviatan, Nissan, 1973. "Production and Trade Patterns under Uncertainty," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(126), pages 215-227, June.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1978. "The gain from free trade under conditions of uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 139-141, February.
- Anderson, James E & Riley, John G, 1976. "International Trade with Fluctuating Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 76-97, February.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- D. Cass & J. E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Risk Aversion and Wealth Effects on Portfolios with Many Assets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 331-354.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Russell, William R, 1974. "Gains from Trade Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1040-1048, December.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1974. "Technological and Price Uncertainty in a Ricardian Model of International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 201-217.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
- Sandwip K. Das, 1977. "Uncertainty and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 189-190.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "Comparative advantage under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 261-273, August.
More about this item
Keywordsgoods; securities; financial markets; stock markets; commercial policy; consumption; savings;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780123396501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.