Transfers, Non-Traded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes â€“ Ohlin Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1974. "Exchange equilibrium and coalitions : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Kemp, Murray C & Kojima, Shoichi, 1985. "Tied Aid and the Paradoxes of Donor-Enrichment and Recipient-Impoverishment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 721-729, October.
- Johnson, Harry G, 1976. "Notes on the Classical Transfer Problem," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 44(3), pages 211-219, September.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Bilateral Transfers in a Multilateral World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 606-618, September.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1975. "Presumption and the transfer problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 263-274, August.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Brakman,Steven & Marrewijk,Charles van, 2009. "The Economics of International Transfers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521118729, March.
- P. A. Samuelson, 1970. "On the Trail of Conventional Beliefs About the Transfer Problem," Working papers 54, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- I. A. McDougall, 1965. "Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 67-81.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2003.
"A Theory of Involuntary Unrequited International Transfers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 686-715, June.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2002. "A Theory of Voluntary Unrequited International Transfers," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 53(3), pages 290-300.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 505-519, December.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Skarstein, Rune, 1996. "Short-Period Macroeconomic Aspects of Foreign Aid," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 195-206, March.
- Schweinberger, A G, 1990. "On the Welfare Effects of Tied Aid," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 457-462, May.
- Jones, Ronald W, 1985. "Income Effects and Paradoxes in the Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 330-344, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Baetas da Silva & João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016. "Alternative Sources of Dutch Disease: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2016-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .