On the Trail of Conventional Beliefs About the Transfer Problem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Brakman & Charles Van Marrewijk, 2007.
"Transfers, Nontraded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes-Ohlin Debate,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 121-143, Spring.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Transfers, Non-Traded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes – Ohlin Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Orlando Gomes, 2007.
"Space, growth and technology: an integrated dynamic approach,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 248-265, October.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "Space, Growth and Technology: an Integrated Dynamic Approach," Urban/Regional 0409013, EconWPA.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "Space, growth and technology: an integrated dynamic approach," MPRA Paper 2846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .