Income Effects and Paradoxes in the Theory of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2010.
"Foreign Aid, Wage Inequality, and Welfare for a Small Open Economy with Tourism,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 454-464, August.
- Chao Chi-Chur & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M Sgro, 2010. "Foreign Aid, Wage Inequality and Welfare for a Small Open Economy with Tourism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642089, HAL.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2006. "Agglomeration and Aid," CESifo Working Paper Series 1750, CESifo Group Munich.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990.
"Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model," NBER Working Papers 2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 2002.
"Tax principles and tax harmonization under imperfect competition: A cautionary example,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1559-1568, September.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller, 2001. "Tax Principles and Tax Harmonization under Imperfect Competition: A Cautionary Example," CESifo Working Paper Series 518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Yuntong Wang & Xiaopeng Yin, 2016. "Technology Transfer, Welfare, and Wage Inequality," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 611-623, May.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2016. "The Transfer and Adjustment Problems in the Balkans," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 125, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Transfers, Non-Traded Goods, and Unemployment: An Analysis of the Keynes â€“ Ohlin Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacobides, Michael G. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn & Augier, Mie, 2006. "Benefiting from innovation: Value creation, value appropriation and the role of industry architectures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1200-1221, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Wong, Kar-yiu & Woodland, Alan D., 2002. "Optimal foreign aid and tariffs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 79-99, February.
- David Collie, 2012.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kang, Minwook & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2014. "Coalition-enhancing fiscal policies in an open economy: A CES framework of Gale’s transfer paradox," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 141-147.
- Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2007. "A Dynamic Analysis of Tied Aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270896, HAL.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2006. "On the provision of official and private foreign aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 179-197, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:378:p:330-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.