Expectations, Monetary Policy, and the Misalignment of Traded Goods Prices
In: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duarte, Margarida & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2008.
"Monetary policy in the open economy revisited: The case for exchange-rate flexibility restored,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 949-957, October.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Duarte, Margarida, 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Open Economy Revisited: The Case for Exchange-Rate Flexibility Restored," 2005 Meeting Papers 386, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Kollmann, 2004.
"Welfare Effects of a Monetary Union: The Role of Trade Openness,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 289-301, 04/05.
- Robert Kollmann, 2004. "Welfare effects of a monetary union: the role of trade openness," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7626, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2005.
"Incomplete pass-through and the welfare effects of exchange rate variability,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Alan Sutherland, 2002. "Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200212, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2002. "Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability," CEPR Discussion Papers 3431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Engel & Nelson C. Mark & Kenneth D. West, 2008. "Exchange Rate Models Are Not As Bad As You Think," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 381-441 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Benigno & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2003. "Price Stability in Open Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 743-764.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002.
"Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects on welfare and business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 989-1015, July.
- Robert Kollmann, 2002. "Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects of welfare and business cycles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7628, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules in the Open Economy: Effects on Welfare and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 3279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Hedging Income Fluctuations with Foreign Currency Assets
by Blog Author in Liberty Street Economics on 2016-01-06 18:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2008. "Globalization and monetary policy: an introduction," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Charles Engel, 2010. "Exchange rate policies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 229-250 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .