Innovation Diffusion under Budget Constraints: Microeconometric Evidence on Heart Attack in France
In: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2005. "Innovation Diffusion under Budget Constraints: Microeconometric Evidence on Heart Attack in France," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 79-80, pages 697-726.
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2004. "Innovation diffusion under budget constraints - Microeconometric evidence on heart attack in France -," DELTA Working Papers 2004-11, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2005. "Innovation diffusion under budget constraint. Microeconometric evidence on heart attack in France," Post-Print halshs-00754110, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:2:p:139-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon, Francois & Fournier, M & Gurgand, M, 2001. "Fast Development with a Stable Income Distribution: Taiwan, 1979-94," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(2), pages 139-163, June.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2013.
"Spatial disparities in hospital performance,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(6), pages 1013-1040, November.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Spatial disparities in hospital performances," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1007, CEPREMAP.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performances," CEPR Discussion Papers 7826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2013. "Spatial disparities in hospital performance," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879787, HAL.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2012. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 6936, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2010. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performances," Working Papers 2010-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006.
"Health expenditure growth: reassessing the threat of ageing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 947-963.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Health expenditure growth : reassessing the threat of ageing," Post-Print halshs-00181605, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6891 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Regional disparities in mortality by heart attack: evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-00586837, HAL.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.