In: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11225.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11225||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willig, Robert D., 1983. "Sector differentiated capital taxation with imperfect competition and inter-industry flows," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 295-316, July.
- Whalley, John & Yeung, Bernard, 1984. "External sector closing rules in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 123-138, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Other publications TiSEM 1f2102f8-e6da-4e9c-a2ed-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vandendorpe, Adolf L. & Friedlaender, Ann F., 1976. "Differential incidence in the presence of initial distorting taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 205-229, October.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- Weber, Warren E, 1970. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Aggregate Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 591-600, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.