In: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11225.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11225||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willig, Robert D., 1983. "Sector differentiated capital taxation with imperfect competition and inter-industry flows," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 295-316, July.
- Whalley, John & Yeung, Bernard, 1984. "External sector closing rules in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 123-138, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Other publications TiSEM 1f2102f8-e6da-4e9c-a2ed-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vandendorpe, Adolf L. & Friedlaender, Ann F., 1976. "Differential incidence in the presence of initial distorting taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 205-229, October.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- Weber, Warren E, 1970. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Aggregate Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 591-600, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.