The Effect of Interest Rates on Aggregate Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-François Goux, 1983. "La dynamique de l'accumulation réelle des ménages," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 182-235.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, September.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1984. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Uncertain Fiscal Policy," Discussion Papers 682, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Skinner, Jonathan, 1983. "The Efficiency Gains from Dynamic Tax Reform," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Elder, Erick, 1999. "Dynamic Fiscal Policy with Regime-Duration Uncertainty: The Tax-Cut Case," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-55, January.
- Garber, Alan M. & Phelps, Charles E., 1997. "Economic foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Alan M. Garber & Charles E. Phelps, 1992. "Economic Foundations of Cost Effective Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randolph, William C. & Rogers, Diane Lim, 1995. "The Implications for Tax Policy of Uncertainty About Labor-Supply and Savings Responses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(3), pages 429-446, September.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Exercises in Voodoo Economics," Discussion Papers 558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "References, Index," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 245-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zia M. Qureshi, 1981. "Household Saving in Pakistan: Some Findings from Time-Series Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 375-397.
- repec:mth:raee88:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:9-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Boskin, 1976. "Taxation, Saving and the Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2018.
"Population ageing and inflation with endogenous money creation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 392-403.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2016. "Population ageing and inflation with endogenous money creation," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 23, Bank of Lithuania.
- Richard Cebula & Shyam Menon, 2008. "Musgrave’s “target saver” theory: Implications for macroeconomic stability and economic policy effectiveness”," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(4), pages 426-433, October.
- Randolph, William C. & Rogers, Diane Lim, 1995. "The Implications for Tax Policy of Uncertainty About Labor-Supply and Savings Responses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 429-46, September.
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1984.
"The After-Tax Rate of Return Affects Private Savings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 249-253, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "The After Tax Rate of Return Affects Private Savings," NBER Working Papers 1351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Watt, 2002. "Defending Expected Utility Theory: Comment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 227-229, Spring.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2010. "Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1093-1107, December.
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 1997.
"Taxpayers' Attitudes toward Risk and Amnesty Participation: Economic Analysis and Evidence for the Italian Case,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 52(3-4), pages 394-410.
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 1999. "Taxpayers Attitudes Toward Risk and Amnesty Participation: Economic Analysis and Evidence for the Italian Case," POLIS Working Papers 6, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1984. "Taxation and Savings: A Neoclassical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1576-1629, December.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Tax Policy, the Rate of Return, and Savings," NBER Working Papers 0995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert B. Barsky & Miles S. Kimball & F. Thomas Juster & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1995. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 5213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Population ageing and prices in an OLG model with money created by credits," MPRA Paper 66056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard, 1974. "A Brief Note on Economic Policy Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 51518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:4:p:591-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.