External sector closing rules in applied general equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1981. "Trade and factor movements with three factors and two goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 177-182.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 341-356.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1982. "The general role of factor intensity in the theorems of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 337-342.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1984. "The positive theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-62 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 201-214.
- Jones, Ronald W & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "The Relevance of the Two-Sector Production Model in Trade Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 909-935, October.
- Woodland, Alan D, 1983. "Stability, Capital Mobility and Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 475-483, June.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Neary, J. Peter & Ruane, Frances P., 1983. "Two-way capital flows : Cross-hauling in a model of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 357-366.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1980. "The General Validity of the Law of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 941-957, October.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1982. "The General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 683-694, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:214-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergman, Lars, 2005. "CGE Modeling of Environmental Policy and Resource Management," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1273-1306 Elsevier.
- Cardenete, M. Alejandro & Sancho, Ferran, 2004. "Sensitivity of CGE Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 37-56.
- Brandsma, Andries & Di Comite, Francesco & Diukanova, Olga & Kancs, d’Artis & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Persyn, Damiaan & Potters, Lesley, 2014.
"Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 17-46.
- Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs & Jesus Lopez Rodriguez & Damiaan Persyn & Lesley Potters, 2015. "Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," JRC Working Papers JRC94645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bucher, Raphael & Guelden Sterzl, Jasmin, 2011. "From Coping with Natural Disasters in the Past to a Model of Future Optimal Adaptation," MPRA Paper 34237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filho, Leonardo Campos, 1998. "Unilateral Liberalisation and Mercosul: Implications for Resource Allocation," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 52(4), October.
- Schmidt, Tobias F. N. & Koschel, Henrike, 1998. "Modelling of foreign trade in applied general equilibrium models: theoretical approaches and sensitivity analysis with the GEM-E3 model," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Diukanova, Olga & López-Rodríguez, Jesús, 2014. "Regional Impacts of non-R&D Innovation Expenditures across the EU Regions: Simulation Results Using the Rhomolo CGE Model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 91-111.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1982. "Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 0919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "References, Index," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 245-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 1997. "Why exporting countries agree voluntary export restraints: The oligopolistic power of the foreign supplier," Kiel Working Papers 841, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas Fox & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 2003. "Computable general equilibrium analysis: Opening a black box," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2013. "Contribution of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling to Policy Formulation in Developing Countries," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and foreign trade in CGE models of small economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 144, The World Bank.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:16:y:1984:i:1-2:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .