Non-Profit Business Activity and the Unrelated Business Income Tax
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 13
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James R. Hines, Jr., 2000. "Nonprofit Business Activity and the Unrelated Business Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 6820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sansing, Richard, 1998. "The Unrelated Business Income Tax, Cost Allocation, and Productive Efficiency," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 2), pages 291-302, June.
- Sansing, Richard, 1998. "The Unrelated Business Income Tax, Cost Allocation, and Productive Efficiency," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 291-302, June.
- Joseph J. Cordes & Burton A. Weisbrod, "undated". "Differential Taxation of Nonprofits and the Commercialization of Nonprofit Revenues," IPR working papers 97-15, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1973. "Taxation, corporate financial policy, and the cost of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihir A. Desai & Robert J. Yetman, 2005. "Constraining Managers without Owners: Governance of the Not-for-Profit Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 11140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duquette, Nicolas J., 2016.
"Do tax incentives affect charitable contributions? Evidence from public charities' reported revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 51-69.
- Nicolas J. Duquette, 2013. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Charitable Contributions? Evidence from Public Charitiesâ Reported Revenues," 2013 Papers pdu359, Job Market Papers.
- Maxim Sinitsyn & Burton A. Weisbrod, 2008. "Behavior of Nonprofit Organizations in For-Profit Markets: The Curious Case of Unprofitable Revenue-Raising Activities," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(4), pages 727-750, December.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.