Exporting Deflation? Chinese Exports and Japanese Prices
In: China's Growing Role in World Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2008. "Exporting deflation? Chinese exports and Japanese prices," Working Paper Series 2008-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2008.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2008. "Exporting Deflation? Chinese Exports and Japanese Prices," NBER Working Papers 13942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2007.
"Defining Price Stability in Japan: A View from America,"
Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(S1), pages 169-206, December.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2007. "Defining Price Stability in Japan: A View from America," NBER Working Papers 13255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- Paul R. Bergin & Robert C. Feenstra, 2008. "Pass-through of exchange rates and competition between Mexico and China," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M., 2010.
"The effect of low-wage import competition on U.S. inflationary pressure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 491-503, May.
- Raphael Auer & Andreas M. Fischer, 2008. "The effect of trade with low-income countries on U.S. industry," Globalization Institute Working Papers 14, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2008.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Andreas M. Fischer, 2008. "The Effect of Low-Wage Import Competition on U.S. Inflationary Pressure," Working Papers 2008-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M, 2008. "The Effect of Trade with Low-Income Countries on U.S. Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 6819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry D. Qiu & Chaoqun Zhan, 2016. "Special Section: China's Growing Trade and its Role to the World Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Shin-Ichi Fukuda & Munehisa Kasuya, 2012.
"A Rise Of China And The Japanese Economy: Evidence From Macro- And Firm-Level Micro-Data,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-27.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Munehisa Kasuya, 2010. "The Rise of China and the Japanese Economy: Evidence from Macro and Firm-level Micro Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "Time of Troubles: The Yen and Japan's Economy, 1985-2008," NBER Working Papers 14816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2010.
"The Rise of China and the Sustained Recovery of Japan,"
Chapters, in: Takatoshi Ito & Chin Hee Hahn (ed.),The Rise of China and Structural Changes in Korea and Asia, chapter 9,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2008. "The Rise of China and Sustained Recovery of Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-135, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2008. "The Rise of China and Sustained Recovery of Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-589, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Kaplinsky, Raphael & Zhang, Jing, 2012. "The Impact of China on Low and Middle Income Countries’ Export Prices in Industrial-Country Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1483-1496.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Jiang, Wun-Ji & Huang, Szu-Chi, 2016. "Trade-related spillovers and industrial competitiveness: Exploring the linkages for OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 309-325.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Kahn, Matthew E., 2012.
"Understanding cross-national trends in high-tech renewable power equipment exports to the United States,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 308-318.
- Aparna Sawhney & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Understanding Cross-National Trends in High-Tech Renewable Power Equipment Exports to the United States," NBER Working Papers 17217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2011. "Chinese competition in OECD markets: impact on the export position and export strategy of OECD countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 151-170.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.