Electricity Sector Reforms and the Tariff Review Process in Brazil
In: Does Economic Governance Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerry Jacobs, 2009. "Beyond commercial in confidence: accounting for power privatisation in Victoria," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(8), pages 1258-1283, October.
- Narjess Boubakri & Jean-Claude Cosset, 1998. "The Financial and Operating Performance of Newly Privatized Firms: Evidence from Developing Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1081-1110, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Rodriguez Pardina, Martin & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Sember, German, 2003. "An introduction to financial and economic modeling for utility regulators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3001, The World Bank.
- Thomas, Steve, 2006. "The grin of the Cheshire cat," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 1974-1983, October.
- Edmar Luiz Fagundes De Almeida & Helder Queiroz Pinto Jr., 2005. "Reform in Brazilian electricity industry: the search for a new model," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(2/3), pages 169-187.
- Ogden, S. G., 1995. "Transforming frameworks of accountability: The case of water privatization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 193-218.
- Branston, J. R., 2000. "A counterfactual price analysis of British electricity privatisation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel, 2007. "Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2526-2537, April.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:5:p:428-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogden, S. G., 1997. "Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 529-556, August.
- T. A. Robinson & M. P. Taylor, 1998. "The Effects of Regulation and Regulatory Risk in the UK Electricity Distribution Industry," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 331-346, September.
- John Cubbin & Jon Stern, 2006. "The Impact of Regulatory Governance and Privatization on Electricity Industry Generation Capacity in Developing Economies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 115-141.
- Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner, 2005. "From the developmental to the regulatory state: the transformation of the government's impact on the Brazilian economy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 421-431, May.
- Kang, Jaesung & Weisman, Dennis L. & Zhang, Mingyuan, 2000. "Do consumers benefit from tighter price cap regulation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 113-119, April.
- Luciano Losekann, 2008. "The second reform of the Brazilian electric sector," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 29(1/2), pages 75-87.
- Bajay, S.V., 2006. "Integrating competition and planning: A mixed institutional model of the Brazilian electric power sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 865-876.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14356_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.