Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Peter, 1986. "Accounting for progress -- National accounting and planning in France: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-104, January.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pflueger, Dane, 2016. "Knowing patients: The customer survey and the changing margins of accounting in healthcare," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 17-33.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jupe, 2009. "New Labour, Network Rail and the third way," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 709-735, June.
- Paul Andon & Jane Baxter & Habib Mahama, 2005. "The Balanced Scorecard: Slogans, Seduction, and State of Play," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 29-38, March.
- Chris Hunt & Dunstan, Keitha, 2008. "Why do Queensland Urban Water Entities Resist the Adoption of User Pays Pricing?," Working Paper Series 3999, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Vaivio, J., 2006. "The accounting of "The Meeting": Examining calculability within a "Fluid" local space," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 735-762, November.
- Suresh Cuganesan, 2008. "Calculating customer intimacy: accounting numbers in a sales and marketing department," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 78-103, January.
- Jupe, Robert, 2012. "The privatization of British Energy: Risk transfer and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 116-129.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Mollona, Massimiliano, 2007. "Organisational control as cultural practice--A shop floor ethnography of a Sheffield steel mill," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 305-331.
- A. Barretta & A. Riccaboni, 1998. "Internal Accounting Measurements and Information for External Parties: An Analysis of Their Relationship in the Italian Banking Sector," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 71-99, March.
- Robert Ochoki Nyamori, 2009. "Construction and effects of markets in a local authority in New Zealand," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(7), pages 1055-1086, September.
- Amaury Grimand & Ewan Oiry & Aurélien Ragaigne, 2012. "Les Vertus Habilitantes Et Contraignantes Du Controle : Une Comparaison De Deux Etudes De Cas De Transformation Des Outils," Post-Print hal-00690940, HAL.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2006. "Doing qualitative field research in management accounting: Positioning data to contribute to theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 819-841, November.
- Mehmet Ugur & David Sunderland (ed.), 2011. "Does Economic Governance Matter?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14356, April.
- Skærbæk, Peter & Tryggestad, Kjell, 2010. "The role of accounting devices in performing corporate strategy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 108-124, January.
- Cláudio de Araújo Wanderley & John Cullen & Mathew Tsamenyi, 2011.
"Electricity Sector Reforms and the Tariff Review Process in Brazil,"
Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vladimir Hlasny, 2010. "The Political Economy Of Deregulation In The U.S. Gas Distribution Market," ICER Working Papers 29-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Aurélien Ragaigne, 2009. "L'évaluation des services publics par la satisfaction des usagers, entre fonction d'apprentissage et logique de discipline," Post-Print halshs-00459447, HAL.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini & Maurizio Galetto & Elisa Turina, 2010. "Water and Sewage Service Quality: A Proposal of a New Multi-Questionnaire Monitoring Tool," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3033-3050, September.
- Sven Modell & Fredrika Wiesel, 2008. "Marketization and Performance Measurement in Swedish Central Government: A Comparative Institutionalist Study," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 44(3), pages 251-283.
- Aurélien Ragaigne, 2009. "L'évaluation des services publics par la satisfaction des usagers, entre fonction d'apprentissage et logique de gouvernance disciplinaire," Working Papers 2009-3, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Suresh Cuganesan, 2005. "A Case Study on Organisational Performance Measurement Systems for Customer Intimacy," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 52-61, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:22:y:1997:i:6:p:529-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.