The epistemology of macroeconomic reality: The Keynesian Revolution from an accounting point of view
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miller, Peter, 1986. "Accounting for progress -- National accounting and planning in France: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 2000. "Understanding financial accounting practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 763-766, November.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 1986. "Theoretical constructions of and by the real," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 583-598, October.
- Munir Quddus & Salim Rashid, 1994. "The Overuse of Mathematics in Economics: Nobel Resistance," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 251-265, Summer.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Conclusion," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 395-400, Supplemen.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2003. "The accounting figuration of business statistics as a foundation for the spread of economic ideas," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-95, January.
- Richard Stone & D. G. Champernowne & J. E. Meade, 1942. "The Precision of National Income Estimates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 111-125.
- Anthony Hopwood, 1992. "Accounting calculation and the shifting sphere of the economic," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 125-143.
- Arjo Klamer & Donald McCloskey, 1992. "Accounting as the master metaphor of economics," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 145-160.