A Simple, Model-Independent Analysis of Reasons for Non-Fulfillment of the Declared Inflation Target
In: Evaluation of the Fulfilment of the CNB's Inflation Targets 1998-2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volha Audzei & Frantisek Brazdik, 2015.
"Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Dynamics: The Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 391-410, October.
- Volha Audzei & Frantisek Brazdik, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Dynamics: The Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber," Working Papers 2012/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; inflation persistence; autoregression models;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubc:03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .