Price discovery on traded inflation expectations: does the financial crisis matter?
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series IFC Bulletins chapters with number
34-16.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisifc:34-16||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009.
"Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
15014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis Manuel, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Scholarly Articles 10885503, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1696, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Campbell & Robert Shiller & Luis Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2587, Yale School of Management.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Neely, Christopher J., 2008.
"Information shares in the US Treasury market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1221-1233, July.
- Upper, Christian & Werner, Thomas, 2002. "Tail Wags Dog? Time-Varying Information Shares in the Bund Market," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,24, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Menini, Davide, 2002. "Liquidity risk and specialness," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 243-284, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:34-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.