Price discovery on traded inflation expectations: does the financial crisis matter?
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series IFC Bulletins chapters with number
34-16.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisifc:34-16||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009.
"Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
15014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis Manuel, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Scholarly Articles 10885503, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1696, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Campbell & Robert Shiller & Luis Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2587, Yale School of Management.
- Upper, Christian & Werner, Thomas, 2002. "Tail Wags Dog? Time-Varying Information Shares in the Bund Market," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,24, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Neely, Christopher J., 2008.
"Information shares in the US Treasury market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1221-1233, July.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Menini, Davide, 2002. "Liquidity risk and specialness," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 243-284, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:34-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.