|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Fullerton, California (United States)
College of Business Administration and Economics
California State University-Fullerton
P.O. Box 34080, Fullerton, CA 92834-6848
RePEc:edi:edcsfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fang Zhang, 2017. "Rational Inattention in Uncertain Business Cycles," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 215-253, February.
- Fang Zhang, 2017. "Confidence and the transmission of macroeconomic uncertainty in U.S. recessions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(29), pages 2893-2909, June.
- Popp, Aaron & Zhang, Fang, 2016. "The macroeconomic effects of uncertainty shocks: The role of the financial channel," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 319-349.
- Zhang, Fang, 2014. "Monetary policy for rationally inattentive economies with staggered price setting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 184-208.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Popp, Aaron & Zhang, Fang, 2016.
"The macroeconomic effects of uncertainty shocks: The role of the financial channel,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 319-349.
- Grimme, Christian, 2017. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," MPRA Paper 79852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Christine Blandhol, 2018. "The global financial cycle, bank capital flows and monetary policy. Evidence from Norway," Working Paper 2018/2, Norges Bank.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani, 2017.
"Aggregate Uncertainty and Sectoral Productivity Growth: The Role of Credit Constraints,"
2017rwp-109, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani, 2017. "Aggregate Uncertainty and Sectoral Productivity Growth: The Role of Credit Constraints," IHEID Working Papers 09-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani, 2016. "Aggregate Uncertainty and Sectoral Productivity Growth; The Role of Credit Constraints," IMF Working Papers 16/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Prüser, Jan & Schlösser, Alexander, 2017. "The effects of economic policy uncertainty on European economies: Evidence from a TVP-FAVAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 708, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fang Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.