Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Adrian van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2016.
"The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises,"
1621, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2015. "The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises," BIS Working Papers 513, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marcheggiano, Gilberto & Miles, David K & Yang, Jing, 2011.
"Optimal Bank Capital,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Villa, Stefania & Yang, Jing, 2011. "Financial intermediaries in an estimated DSGE model for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 431, Bank of England.
- Felices, Guillermo & Grisse, Christian & Yang, Jing, 2009. "International financial transmission: emerging and mature markets," Bank of England working papers 373, Bank of England.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2008. "Network models and financial stability," Bank of England working papers 346, Bank of England.
- Jing Yang & Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn, 2005. "Designing large value payment systems: an agent based approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 396, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jens Tapking & Jing Yang, 2004.
"Horizontal and vertical integration in securities trading and settlement,"
Bank of England working papers
245, Bank of England.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2006. "Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1765-1795, October.
- Jaleel Ahmad & Jing Yang, 2004. "Estimation of the J-Curve in China," Economics Study Area Working Papers 67, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Chris D'Souza & Charles Gaa & Jing Yang, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and Order Flow in the Brokered Interdealer Market for Government of Canada Bonds," Staff Working Papers 03-28, Bank of Canada.
- Nicolas Audet & Toni Gravelle & Jing Yang, 2002. "Alternative Trading Systems: Does One Shoe Fit All?," Staff Working Papers 02-33, Bank of Canada.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Jing Yang, 2000. "The Application of Artificial Neural Networks to Exchange Rate Forecasting: The Role of Market Microstructure Variables," Staff Working Papers 00-23, Bank of Canada.
- Jing Yang, 2000. "Market Structure, Price Discovery And Neural Learning In An Artificial Fx Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 326, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jing Yang, 1999. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Intelligent Agents, and Allocative Efficiency in an Artificial Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 612, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jonathan Witmer & Jing Yang, 2016. "Estimating Canada’s Effective Lower Bound," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2016(Spring), pages 3-14.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Michela Scatigna & Jing Yang, 2014. "Diversification and bank profitability: a nonlinear approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 438-441, April.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Jing Yang & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2014. "Financial structure and growth," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- David Miles & Jing Yang & Gilberto Marcheggiano, 2013. "Optimal Bank Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(567), pages 1-37, March.
- Jing Yang & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2012. "Bank stock returns, leverage and the business cycle," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Jing Yang & Nikola Gradojevic, 2006. "Non-linear, non-parametric, non-fundamental exchange rate forecasting," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 227-245.
- Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing, 2006.
"Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1765-1795, October.
- Jens Tapking & Jing Yang, 2004. "Horizontal and vertical integration in securities trading and settlement," Bank of England working papers 245, Bank of England.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 12 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (5) 2008-09-20 2011-11-01 2012-04-03 2015-10-10 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (4) 2005-01-02 2005-01-05 2015-10-10 2016-10-16
- NEP-FIN: Finance (4) 1999-07-12 2002-11-18 2005-01-02 2005-11-19
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2009-09-05 2011-11-01 2012-04-03
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (3) 2002-11-18 2003-09-28 2008-09-20
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2003-09-28 2011-11-01
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2001-02-08 2003-09-28
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2001-02-08 2005-04-16
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (2) 2001-02-08 2008-09-20
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2005-04-16 2009-09-05
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2005-11-19
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2012-04-03
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2001-02-08
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2001-02-08
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 1999-07-12
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 1999-07-12
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-10-16
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2005-11-19
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-11-01
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2005-04-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jing Yang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.