Report NEP-RMG-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Virolainen, Kimmo & Vähämaa, Oskari, 2008. "Macro-model-based stress testing of Basel II requirements," Research Discussion Papers 17/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Vít Bubák, 2008. "Value-at-Risk on Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: An Empirical Investigation Using GARCH Models," Working Papers IES 2008/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Pena, Alejandro & Rodríguez, Analía, 2008. "La metodología de rating “through the cycle”: aplicación para la estimación de ratings soberanos," MPRA Paper 10458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radovan Chalupka & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk Management and Implications for Bank’s Economic Capital – a Case Study," Working Papers IES 2008/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Adams, Charles, 2008. "Emerging East Asian Banking Systems Ten Years after the 1997/98 Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 16, Asian Development Bank.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2008. "Network models and financial stability," Bank of England working papers 346, Bank of England.
- Fulvio Corsi & Davide Pirino & Roberto Renò, 2008. "Volatility forecasting: the jumps do matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 534, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Petr Jakubík & Petr Teply, 2008. "The Prediction of Corporate Bankruptcy and Czech Economy’s Financial Stability through Logit Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2008. "How informative are macroeconomic risk forecasts? An examination of the Bank of England's inflation forecasts," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.