Report NEP-EEC-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pia Hüttl & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2016. "Fiscal capacity to support large banks," Policy Contributions 16765, Bruegel.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Boyer, Pierre C. & Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard, 2016. "Searching for a Franco-German consensus on the future of Europe: Survey results for Bundestag, Assemblée Nationale and Sénat," ZEW policy briefs 5/2016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Javier J. Pérez & Marie Aouriri & Maria M. Campos & Dmitrij Celov & Domenico Depalo & Evangelia Papapetrou & Jurga Pesliakaite & Roberto Ramos Magdaleno & Marta Rodríguez-Vives, 2016. "The fiscal and macroeconomic effects of government wages and employment reform," Occasional Papers 1607, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Adrian van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2016. "The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises," Working Papers 1621, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Evzen Kocenda & Michala Moravcova, 2016. "Intraday Effect of News on Emerging European Forex Markets: An Event Study Analysis," Working Papers IES 2016/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2016.
- Alessi, Lucia & Kerssenfischer, Mark, 2016. "The response of asset prices to monetary policy shocks: stronger than thought," Working Paper Series 1967, European Central Bank.
- Anna Batyra & David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2016. "Structural changes in the labor market and the rise of early retirement in Europe," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francisco Martí & Javier J. Pérez, 2016. "Spanish public finances through the financial crisis," Working Papers 1620, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Claudiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2016. "The loss of interest for the euro in Romania," Working Papers hal-01361214, HAL.
- Sajedi, Rana, 2016. "Fiscal consequences of structural reform under constrained monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 620, Bank of England.
- Yassine Bakkar & Clovis Rugemintwari & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Charter value and bank stability before and after the global financial crisis of 2007-2008 Charter value and bank stability before and after the global financial crisis of 2007-2008," Working Papers hal-01337601, HAL.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed, 2016. "Absorbing Shocks: National Rainy-Day Funds and Cross-Country Transfers in Fiscal Union," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1606, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Francesco Columba & Jaqian Chen, 2016. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policies Interactions in a DSGE Model for Sweden," 2016 Meeting Papers 913, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen Miller, 2016. "The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries," Working Papers hal-01348842, HAL.