Report NEP-SEA-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2009. "Intra-Regional Trade in East Asia: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2009-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Michael McAleer & Bing-Wen Huang & Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Chia-Lin Chang, 2009. "An Econometric Analysis of SARS and Avian Flu on International Tourist Arrivals to Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-649, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zhaojun Yang & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Olaf Menkens, 2009. "Pricing and Hedging of Asian Options: Quasi-Explicit Solutions via Malliavin Calculus," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0910, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Andrew Bernard & J Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "The Margins of U.S. Trade (Long Version)," Working Papers 09-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2009. "International portfolio rebalancing and exchange rate fluctuations in Thailand," BIS Working Papers 287, Bank for International Settlements.
- Felices, Guillermo & Grisse, Christian & Yang, Jing, 2009. "International financial transmission: emerging and mature markets," Bank of England working papers 373, Bank of England.
- Warr, Peter G., 2009. "Agricultural Protection and Poverty in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52788, World Bank.
- Schindler, Felix, 2009. "Long-term benefits from investing in international real estate," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claudio Henrique da Silveira Barbedo & José Valentim Machado Vicente & Octávio Manuel Bessada Lion, 2009. "Pricing Asian Interest Rate Options with a Three-Factor HJM Model," Working Papers Series 188, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Warr, Peter G., 2009. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in Thailand: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52791, World Bank.