Report NEP-BAN-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2016. "The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises," Working Papers 1621, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- SK, Shanthi & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Sircar, Sanjoy & Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Banking and Financial Regulation in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 74289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Schmitt, Matthias & Schmaltz, Christian, 2016. "Potential implications of a NSFR on German banks' credit supply and profitability," Discussion Papers 37/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2016. "Loan Product Steering in Mortgage Markets," NBER Working Papers 22696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Sudipto Karmakar, 2016. "Leverage and risk weighted capital requirements," BIS Working Papers 586, Bank for International Settlements.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Aref Mahdavi-Ardekani & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Do banks differently set their liquidity ratios based on their network characteristics?," Working Papers hal-01336784, HAL.
- Munyanyi, Musharavati Ephraim, 2016. "The validity of bank lending channel in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 74301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yassine Bakkar & Clovis Rugemintwari & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Charter value and bank stability before and after the global financial crisis of 2007-2008 Charter value and bank stability before and after the global financial crisis of 2007-2008," Working Papers hal-01337601, HAL.
- Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy: Rivals or Teammates?," Working Papers IES 2016/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2016.
- Derry Quintana Aguilar, 2016. "Impact of Corporate Governance on Peruvian Banks' Financial Strength," IHEID Working Papers 12-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Pagano, Marco & Simonelli, Saverio, 2016. "Bank exposures and sovereign stress transmission," CFS Working Paper Series 539, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cavid Nabiyev & Kanan Musayev & Leyla Yusifzada, 2016. "Banking Competition and Financial Stability: Evidence from CIS Countries," Working Papers 1604, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Alves, Iván, 2015. "Multiplex interbank networks and systemic importance: An application to European data," SAFE Working Paper Series 102 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Faia, Ester, 2016. "Sovereign risk, bank funding and investors' pessimism," CFS Working Paper Series 542, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mondragon, John, 2016. "Does Greater Inequality Lead to More Household Borrowing? New Evidence from Household Data," Working Paper Series 2016-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Aug 2016.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew S. Jaremski, 2016. "Stealing Deposits: Deposit Insurance, Risk-Taking and the Removal of Market Discipline in Early 20th Century Banks," NBER Working Papers 22692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pia Hüttl & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2016. "Fiscal capacity to support large banks," Policy Contributions 16765, Bruegel.
- Hyejin Cho, 2017. "Economics Of Regulation: Credit Rationing And Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01375423, HAL.