Report NEP-EEC-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holton, Sarah & d’Acri, Costanza Rodriguez, 2015. "Jagged cliffs and stumbling blocks: interest rate pass-through fragmentation during the Euro area crisis," Working Paper Series 1850, European Central Bank.
- Semmler, Willi & Haider, Alexander, 2015. "The perils of debt deflation in the euro area: A multi regime model," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2015. "The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises," BIS Working Papers 513, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lucas, André & Schwaab, Bernd & Zhang, Xin, 2015. "Modeling financial sector joint tail risk in the euro area," Working Paper Series 308, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hiebert, Paul & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schüler, Yves S., 2015. "Characterising the financial cycle: a multivariate and time-varying approach," Working Paper Series 1846, European Central Bank.
- Grothe, Magdalena & Meyler, Aidan, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," MPRA Paper 66982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Maggi, 2015. "(Why) Is the Euro system intrinsically unstable?," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2015/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Canova, Fabio, 2015. "Beggar-thy-neighbor? The international effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torój, Andrzej, 2015. "Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure in the EU: a Welfare Evaluation," MF Working Papers 22, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Fessler, Pirmin & Schürz, Martin, 2015. "Private wealth across European countries: the role of income, inheritance and the welfare state," Working Paper Series 1847, European Central Bank.
- Luca Benati, 2015. "The Long-Run Phillips Curve: A Structural VAR Investigation," 2015 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margherita Bottero & Simone Lenzu & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2015. "Sovereign debt exposure and the bank lending channel: impact on credit supply and the real economy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1032, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:2014166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Bruyckere, Valerie, 2015. "Systemic risk rankings and network centrality in the European banking sector," Working Paper Series 1848, European Central Bank.