Jadrian James Wooten
|315 Kern Graduate Bldg University Park, PA 16802|
Department of Economics State College, Pennsylvania (United States)
Pennsylvania State University
608 Kern Graduate Building, University Park, PA 16802-3306
RePEc:edi:depsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dustin R. White & Benjamin W. Cowan & Jadrian Wooten, 2017. "March Madness: NCAA Tournament Participation and College Alcohol Use," NBER Working Papers 23821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jadrian J. Wooten, 2018. "A case for complements? Location and attendance in Major League Soccer," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 442-446, April.
- Jadrian J. Wooten & Ben O. Smith, 2018. "Create random assignments: A cloud-based tool to help implement alternative teaching materials," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 297-297, July.
- Jadrian J. Wooten & Dustin R. White, 2018. "An In-Class Experiment to Teach Marginal Revenue Product Using the Baseball Labor Market and Moneyball," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 3(1), pages 115-133, May.
- Wayne Geerling & G. Dirk Mateer & Ben O. Smith & James E. Tierney & Jadrian J. Wooten, 2018. "Lesson Plans for Teaching Economics with The Big Bang Theory," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 3(1), pages 162-184, May.
- James Tierney & G. Dirk Mateer & Ben Smith & Jadrian Wooten & Wayne Geerling, 2016. "Bazinganomics: Economics of The Big Bang Theory," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 192-192, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- James Tierney & G. Dirk Mateer & Ben Smith & Jadrian Wooten & Wayne Geerling, 2016.
"Bazinganomics: Economics of The Big Bang Theory,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 192-192, April.
- Michael J. Enz & James E. Tierney, 2016. "Advice on Implementing Supplemental Instruction in an Introductory Level Economics Course," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 1(2), pages 111-117, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jadrian James Wooten should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.