Nermin Ceren Türkmen
|Terminal Degree:||2017 İktisat Bölümü; İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi; Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Sakarya, Turkey
: +90.264.346 03 33
+90.264.346 03 31
Esentepe Campus, 54040 SAKARYA
RePEc:edi:iisautr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nermin Ceren Turkmen & Sedat Demir & Barýþ Akgül, 2012. "Framing Effect Application: A Critical View Of Rationality," Working Papers 0002, Okan University Research Centre for Financial Risks, OKFRAM, revised Mar 2012.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Turkmen, Ceren, 2015. "Nonlinear causality between oil and precious metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 202-211.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Turkmen, Ceren, 2015.
"Nonlinear causality between oil and precious metals,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 202-211.
- Raza, Naveed & Jawad Hussain Shahzad, Syed & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2016. "Asymmetric impact of gold, oil prices and their volatilities on stock prices of emerging markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 290-301.
- Jain, Anshul & Biswal, P.C., 2016. "Dynamic linkages among oil price, gold price, exchange rate, and stock market in India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 179-185.
- Bouri, Elie & Jain, Anshul & Biswal, P.C. & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Cointegration and nonlinear causality amongst gold, oil, and the Indian stock market: Evidence from implied volatility indices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 201-206.
- Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Vigne, Samuel A. & Wang, Shixuan & Yarovaya, Larisa, 2017. "Return spillovers between white precious metal ETFs: The role of oil, gold, and global equity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 316-332.
- Vigne, Samuel A. & Lucey, Brian M. & O’Connor, Fergal A. & Yarovaya, Larisa, 2017. "The financial economics of white precious metals — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 292-308.
- Kumar, Satish, 2017. "On the nonlinear relation between crude oil and gold," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 219-224.
- Sami Saafi & Meriem Bel Haj Mohamed & Abdeljelil Farhat, 2017. "Untangling the causal relationship between tax burden distribution and economic growth in 23 OECD countries: Fresh evidence from linear and non-linear Granger causality," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 265-301, December.
- Aguilera, Roberto F. & Radetzki, Marian, 2017. "The synchronized and exceptional price performance of oil and gold: Explanations and prospects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 81-87.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nermin Ceren Türkmen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.