Framing Effect Application: A Critical View Of Rationality
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFraming Effects; Asian Disease; Rationality;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:okn:wpaper:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elçin Aykaç Alp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiokatr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .