|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Cape Girardeau, Missouri (United States)
Southeast Missouri State University
Cape Girardeau, MO 6370
RePEc:edi:desemus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rebecca Summary & William Weber, 2012. "Grade inflation or productivity growth? An analysis of changing grade distributions at a regional university," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 95-107, August.
- Marcus Birk & Arjun Kapur & Eric Wittenauer & Rebecca Summary & Bruce Domazlicky, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Licensed Child Care in Southeast Missouri," Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 61-76.
- Summary, Rebecca M & Summary, Larry J, 1994. "The Overseas Private Investment Corporation and Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(4), pages 817-827, July.
- Summary, Rebecca M, 1989. "A Political-Economic Model of U.S. Bilateral Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 179-182, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rebecca Summary & William Weber, 2012.
"Grade inflation or productivity growth? An analysis of changing grade distributions at a regional university,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 95-107, August.
- Badau, Flavius & Färe, Rolf & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2016. "Global resilience to climate change: Examining global economic and environmental performance resulting from a global carbon dioxide market," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-64.
- Lehr Brandon, 2016. "Information and Inflation: An Analysis of Grading Behavior," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 755-783, April.
- Marcus Birk & Arjun Kapur & Eric Wittenauer & Rebecca Summary & Bruce Domazlicky, 2005.
"The Economic Impact of Licensed Child Care in Southeast Missouri,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)),
Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 61-76.
- Bruce Domazlicky, 2005. "Income inequality in rural southeast Missouri," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 40-51.
- Summary, Rebecca M, 1989.
"A Political-Economic Model of U.S. Bilateral Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 179-182, February.
- Ghartey, E.E., 2008. "Is the Caribbean Community an Optimum Currency Area?," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 5-36.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Kumar, Sanjeev, 2004. "Demand Determinants For U.S. Processed Food Exports By Emerging/Low And Middle-Income Countries," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20276, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bashir, Malik Fahim & Xu, Changsheng & Zaman, Khalid & Akhmat, Ghulam & Ikram, Muhammad, 2013. "Impact of foreign political instability on Chinese exports," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 802-807.
- Cuevas, Víctor M., 2010. "The dynamics of Mexican manufacturing exports," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Conrado M. Gempesaw II, 2005. "Foreign political instability and U.S. agricultural exports: evidence from panel data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-12.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2009. "Some economic historic perspectives on the 2009 world trade collapse," ISS Working Papers - General Series 476, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Ping HUA, 2004. "Compétitivité-prix des exportations chinoises sur les marchés des pays industrialisés," Working Papers 200417, CERDI.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012.
"International Politics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization,"
Development Working Papers
342, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012. "InternationalPolitics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0770, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K., 2015. "Political oil import diversification by financial and commercial traders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 289-297.
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K., 2015. "Political influence in commercial and financial oil trading : the evidence from US firms," IDE Discussion Papers 491, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Koo, Won W. & Taylor, Richard D. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Determinants of Red Meat Trade Flows," Agricultural Economics Reports 23448, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Philippe Egoume Bossogo & Ankouvi Nayo, 2011. "Feeling The Elephant’s Weight; The Impact of Côte d’Ivoire’s Crisis on WAEMU Trade," IMF Working Papers 11/80, International Monetary Fund.
- ARMAN MAZHIKEYEV & Huw Edwards, 2015. "Consequences Of Asymmetric Deeper Eurasian Economic Integration," EcoMod2015 8365, EcoMod.
- Zhang, Daowei & Li, Yanshu, 2009. "Forest endowment, logging restrictions, and China's wood products trade," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 46-53, March.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1992. "The autonomy of trade elasticities: choice and consequences," International Finance Discussion Papers 422, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David & Taylor, Richard, 1994. "A gravity model analysis of meat trade policies," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2013. "International Politics and Import Diversification," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 1091-1121.
- Dana Dascal & Konstadinos Mattas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "An analysis of EU wine trade: A gravity model approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 135-147, May.
- M. Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003. "A disaggregated approach to test the J-Curve phenomenon: Japan versus her major trading partners," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Timothy J. Schmidt, 1994. "The rise of U.S. exports to East Asia and Latin America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 67-86.
- Mehanna Dr Rock-Antoine, 2003. "Do Politics and Culture Affect Middle East Trade? Evidence from the Gravity Model," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 57-72, August.
- Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung D., 2016. "The role of savings rate in exchange rate and trade imbalance nexus: Cross-countries evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 1017-1025.
- Cortes, Maria, 2007. "Examining Patterns of Bilateral Trade between Australia and Colombia by Using Cointegration Analysis and Error-Correction Models," Economics Working Papers wp07-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Yakop, M. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2009. "The weight of economic and commercial diplomacy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18715, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Moons, S.J.V. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013. "A meta-analysis of economic diplomacy and its effect on international economic flows," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50074, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rebecca Summary should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.