|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we WrocławiuWrocław, Poland
+48 (071) 368-01-00
+48 (071) 367-27-78
ul.Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wroclaw
RePEc:edi:aewropl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Anna Cierniak-Emerych & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2017. "Employee epowerment – terminological and practical perspective," Working Papers 19/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Izabela Kwil & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej & Małgorzata Krzywonos, 2020. "Local Entrepreneurship in the Context of Food Production: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej & Dominika Bąk-Grabowska, 2020. "Non-Permanent Employment and Employees’ Health in the Context of Sustainable HRM with a Focus on Poland," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-23, July.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2020. "Pro-Environmental Organizational Culture: Its Essence and a Concept for Its Operationalization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-16, May.
- Katarzyna Grzesik & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2018. "Project Managers’ Competencies and Leadership Styles from the Perspective of Organizations Functioning in Poland," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 14(3), pages 35-60.
- Anna Cierniak-Emerych & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2017. "Employee Epowerment — Terminological And Practical Perspective In Poland," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Bodak Andrzej & Pietroń-Pyszczek Agata & Piwowar-Sulej Katarzyna & Cierniak-Emerych Anna & Gableta Małgorzata, 2016. "Dilemmas of human potential management, from the viewpoint of employment security," Management, Sciendo, vol. 20(1), pages 8-26, May.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2014. "Factors Inmotivating Generation Y Employees – Polish Realities," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 1124-1131.
- Dominika Bąk-Grabowska & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2012. "Management by projects and its implications for the model of employment – the Polish perspective," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(44), pages 3-22, June.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2012. "Bases of Remuneration Policy in Project-Oriented Organisation," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Izabela Kwil & Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej & Małgorzata Krzywonos, 2020.
"Local Entrepreneurship in the Context of Food Production: A Review,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Gniewko Niedbała & Anna Jęczmyk & Ryszard Steppa & Jarosław Uglis, 2020. "Linking of Traditional Food and Tourism. The Best Pork of Wielkopolska—Culinary Tourist Trail: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-18, July.
- Jing He & Satoru Kawasaki & Varenyam Achal, 2020. "The Utilization of Agricultural Waste as Agro-Cement in Concrete: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej, 2020.
"Pro-Environmental Organizational Culture: Its Essence and a Concept for Its Operationalization,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-16, May.
- Jūratė Banytė & Laura Šalčiuvienė & Aistė Dovalienė & Žaneta Piligrimienė & Włodzimierz Sroka, 2020. "Sustainable Consumption Behavior at Home and in the Workplace: Avenues for Innovative Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-24, August.
- Daniel Metz & Liviu Ilieș & Răzvan Liviu Nistor, 2020. "The Impact of Organizational Culture on Customer Service Effectiveness from a Sustainability Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-27, August.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katarzyna Piwowar-Sulej should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.