|1 Arts Link AS2 #04-30, Singapore,117568|
Department of Economics Singapore, Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS)
RePEc:edi:denussg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- JungJae Park, 2014. "Contagion of Sovereign Default: the Role of Two Financial Frictions," 2014 Meeting Papers 886, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Park, JungJae, 2013. "Contagion of Sovereign Default Risk: the Role of Two Financial Frictions," MPRA Paper 55197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, JungJae, 2011. "Sovereign Default and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 60150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2014.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- JungJae Park, 2014.
"Contagion of Sovereign Default: the Role of Two Financial Frictions,"
2014 Meeting Papers
886, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bodo Herzog, 2016. "Modelling Monetary and Fiscal Governance in the Wake of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in Europe," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-11, May.
- Park, JungJae, 2013.
"Contagion of Sovereign Default Risk: the Role of Two Financial Frictions,"
55197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai, 2013. "Linkages across Sovereign Debt Markets," NBER Working Papers 19548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welburn, Jonathan William & Hausken, Kjell, 2015. "A Game-Theoretic Model with Empirics of Economic Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/7, University of Stavanger.
- Jonathan William Welburn & Kjell Hausken, 2017. "Game Theoretic Modeling of Economic Systems and the European Debt Crisis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 177-226, February.
- David Greenlaw & James D. Hamilton & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2013. "Crunch Time: Fiscal Crises and the Role of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 19297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arellano, Cristina & Bai, Yan & Lizarazo, Sandra, 2017. "Sovereign Risk Contagion," Staff Report 559, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Welburn, Jonathan & Hausken, Kjell, 2014. "A Game Theoretic Model of Economic Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/23, University of Stavanger.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, JungJae Park should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.