Report NEP-OPM-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Blanco & Javier Cravino, 2018. "Price Rigidities and Relative PPP," NBER Working Papers 24655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Jungjae Park, 2018. "Debauchery and Original Sin: The Currency Composition of Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 24671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordá, Óscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M. & Ward, Felix, 2018. "Global financial cycles and risk premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 12969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mengus, Eric & Challe, Edouard & Lopez, Jose Ignacio, 2018. "Institutional Quality and Capital Inflows: Evidence and Theory," HEC Research Papers Series 1247, HEC Paris, revised 19 Jan 2019.
- Broner, Fernando A & Clancy, Daragh & Erce, Aitor & Martín, Alberto, 2018. "Fiscal Multipliers and Foreign Holdings of Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 12960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Guschanski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test," Working Papers 1716, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers 1617, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2018. "Currency Unions, Trade and Heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1550, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matteo Maggiori & Brent Neiman & Jesse Schreger, 2018. "International Currencies and Capital Allocation," NBER Working Papers 24673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen M. Miller, 2018. "The Micro-Foundations of an Open Economy Money Demand: An Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working papers 2018-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Guerrieri, Cinzia & Mendicino, Caterina, 2018. "Wealth effects in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2157, European Central Bank.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2018. "What Macroeconomic Conditions Lead Financial Crises?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).