Report NEP-OPM-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wanyu Chung, 2014. "Imported Inputs and Invoicing Currency Choice: Theory and Evidence from UK Transaction Data," Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Park, JungJae, 2011. "Sovereign Default and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 60150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2014.
- Auer, Raphael & Chaney, Thomas & Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2014. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6g0gsihsjmn, Sciences Po.
- Anella Munro, 2014. "Exchange rates, expected returns and risk: UIP unbound," CAMA Working Papers 2014-73, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Zhang, Jing, 2014. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Implications," Working Paper Series WP-2014-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Popov, Sergey V. & Wiczer, David, 2014. "Equilibrium Sovereign Default with Exchange Rate Depreciation," Working Papers 2014-49, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Incomplete Asset Markets, and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-39, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Scott Davis & Adrienne Mack & Wesley Phoa & Anne Vandenabeele, 2014. "Credit Booms, Banking Crises, and the Current Account," Working Papers 292014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2014. "The Effects of Productivity Gains in Asian Emerging Economies: A Global Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 23/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2014. "Optimal Fiscal Management of Commodity Price Shocks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 197, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.