- Annemarije Oosterwaal & Diane Payne & René Torenvlied, 2010. "Political Disagreement and Delegation in a Multi-Level Governance Setting," Working Papers 201015, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jacob Dijkstra & Diane Payne, 2009. "Collective Decisions in the EU. Explaining the Norm of Co-operation," Working Papers 200930, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Diane Payne & Peter Stafford, 2007. "Governing the City: Institutional Innovation and its Consequences," Working Papers 200733, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Anthony Mc Cashin & Diane Payne, 2006. "What "World of Welfare" fits ? Ireland in a comparative prespective," Working Papers 200604, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Xiong, Hang & Payne, Diane & Kinsella, Stephen, 2016. "Peer effects in the diffusion of innovations: Theory and simulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-13.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diane Payne should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.