Report NEP-CDM-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2010. "Conflict and Leadership: Why is There a Hawkish Drift in Politics?," Discussion Papers 10-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2010. "Power, ideology, and electoral competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1003, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2010. "Determinants of Constitutional Change: Why Do Countries Change Their Form of Government?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201006, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher J. Ellis & John Fender, 2010. "Democratic Errors," Discussion Papers 10-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Johannes Fedderke & Julia Garlick, 2010. "Measuring Institutions: Indicators of Political Rights, Property Rights and Political Instability in Malawi," Working Papers 165, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Zvika Neeman & Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "Renegotiation-proof Mechanism Design," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Annemarije Oosterwaal & Diane Payne & René Torenvlied, 2010. "Political Disagreement and Delegation in a Multi-Level Governance Setting," Working Papers 201015, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.