Communication Channels and Innovative Farmer Behaviour in South Croatia
In: 6th International OFEL Conference on Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship. New Business Models and Institutional Entrepreneurs: Leading Disruptive Change. April 13th - 14th, 2018, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016.
"The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs,"
039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Davide Vannoni, 2018. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "The impact of formal networking on the performance of SMEs," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 490, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "Introduction to Connections: An Introduction to the Economics of Networks," Introductory Chapters, in: Connections: An Introduction to the Economics of Networks, Princeton University Press.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2010.
"Learning about a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 35-69, March.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2005. "Learning about a new technology: pineapple in Ghana," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Udry, Christopher R., 2000. "Learning About a New Technology: Pineapple In Ghana," Center Discussion Papers 28400, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Conley, T.G. & Udry, C.R., 2000. "Learning about a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana," Papers 817, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Timothy G. Conley & Christopher R. Udry, 2000. "Learning About a New Technology: Pineapple in Ghana," Working Papers 817, Economic Growth Center, Yale University, revised May 2004.
- Tessa Bold & Kayuki C. Kaizzi & Jakob Svensson & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2017. "Lemon Technologies and Adoption: Measurement, Theory and Evidence from Agricultural Markets in Uganda," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 132(3), pages 1055-1100.
- May, Daniel E. & Tate, Graham J. & Worrall, Leslie, 2011. "Understanding innovation in a dynamic agricultural business environment: a multivariate approach," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9.
- Läpple, Doris & Renwick, Alan & Thorne, Fiona, 2015. "Measuring and understanding the drivers of agricultural innovation: Evidence from Ireland," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-8.
- Potts, Jason & Kastelle, Tim, 2017. "Economics of innovation in Australian agricultural economics and policy," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 96-104.
- Tomaš Simin, Mirela & Janković, Dejan, 2014. "Applicability Of Diffusion Of Innovation Theory In Organic Agriculture," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Xiong, Hang & Payne, Diane & Kinsella, Stephen, 2016. "Peer effects in the diffusion of innovations: Theory and simulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-13.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hunecke, C. & Meyer, S. & Brummer, B., 2018. "Technology Diffusion through Networks - Adoption of automatic milking systems in Germany," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277543, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Shuo & Lan, Xiaohuan, 2020. "Tractor vs. animal: Rural reforms and technology adoption in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Khushbu Mishra & Abdoul G. Sam & Gracious M. Diiro & Mario J. Miranda, 2020. "Gender and the dynamics of technology adoption: Empirical evidence from a household‐level panel data," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 51(6), pages 857-870, November.
- Michelson, Hope & Ellison, Brenna & Fairbairn, Anna & Maertens, Annemie & Manyong, Victor, 2018. "Misperceived Quality: Fertilizer in Tanzania," MPRA Paper 90798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senne Vandevelde & Bjorn Van Campenhout & Wilberforce Walukano, 2018.
"Spoiler alert! Spillovers in the context of a video intervention to maintain seed quality among Ugandan potato farmers,"
Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance
634335, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Senne Vandevelde & Bjorn Van Campenhout & Wilberforce Walukano, 2018. "Spoiler alert! Spillovers in the context of a video intervention to maintain seed quality among Ugandan potato farmers," LICOS Discussion Papers 40718, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2020. "Information, Technology Adoption and Productivity: The Role of Mobile Phones in Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 27192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hang Xiong & Puqing Wang & Georgiy Bobashev, 2018. "Multiple peer effects in the diffusion of innovations on social networks: a simulation study," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Olivia Bertelli, 2020. "Investing in Agriculture when it is worth it. Empirical evidence from rural Uganda," Working Papers hal-02446820, HAL.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Games on Networks," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,, Elsevier.
- Fishman, Ram & Smith, Stephen C. & Bobic, Vida & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2019. "Can Agricultural Extension and Input Support Be Discontinued? Evidence from a Randomized Phaseout in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 12476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2012. "Impact of Production Linkages on Industrial Upgrading in ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India: Organizational Evidence of a Global Supply Chain," ADBI Working Papers 399, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Topa, Giorgio & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Neighborhood and Network Effects," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 561-624, Elsevier.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Dar, Manzoor & Emerick, Kyle, 2019.
"Inefficient water pricing and incentives for conservation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Manzoor H. Dar & Kyle Emerick, 2019. "Inefficient water pricing and incentives for conservation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7560, CESifo.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Dar, Manzoor H. & Emerick, Kyle, 2019. "Ineficient water pricing and incentives for conservation," TSE Working Papers 19-997, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Emerick, Kyle, 2018. "Trading frictions in Indian village economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 32-56.
- Shikuku, Kelvin Mashisia, 2019. "Information exchange links, knowledge exposure, and adoption of agricultural technologies in northern Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 94-106.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2019.
"Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones,"
892, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gupta, Apoorv & Ponticelli, Jacopo & Tesei, Andrea, 2019. "Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones," CEPR Discussion Papers 13956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michelson, Hope & Fairbairn, Anna & Ellison, Brenna & Maertens, Annemie & Manyong, Victor, 2021. "Misperceived quality: Fertilizer in Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Aggarwal, Shilpa & Francis, Eilin & Robinson, Jonathan, 2018.
"Grain today, gain tomorrow: Evidence from a storage experiment with savings clubs in Kenya,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1-15.
- Shilpa Aggarwal & Eilin Francis & Jonathan Robinson, 2018. "Grain Today, Gain Tomorrow: Evidence from a Storage Experiment with Savings Clubs in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 24391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norton, Benjamin P. & Hoel, Jessica B. & Michelson, Hope, 2020. "The demand for (fake?) fertilizer: Using an experimental auction to examine the role of beliefs on agricultural input demand in Tanzania," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304444, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kazushi Takahashi & Rie Muraoka & Keijiro Otsuka, 2020.
"Technology adoption, impact, and extension in developing countries’ agriculture: A review of the recent literature,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 31-45, January.
- Kazushi Takahashi & Rie Muraoka & Keijiro Otsuka, 2019. "Technology Adoption, Impact, and Extension in Developing Countries' Agriculture: A Review of the Recent Literature," Working Papers 196, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunication channels; Agriculture; Attitudes; Competitiveness;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ofel18:180005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.ciru.hr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.