Department of Economics Athens, Greece
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:deauegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alecos Papadopoulos, 2015. "The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-230, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alecos Papadopoulos, 2015.
"The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-230, April.
- Solomon W. Polachek, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Labor Market: Ability and Information Acquisition," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 377-390, June.
- German Blanco, 2017. "Who benefits from job placement services? A two-sided analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 33-47, February.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parmeter & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017.
"Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Foundations and Advances,"
2017-10, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parameter & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Foundations and Advances," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017.
"Estimation of the Two-Tiered Stochastic Frontier Model with the Scaling Property,"
2017-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018. "Estimation of the two-tiered stochastic frontier model with the scaling property," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alecos Papadopoulos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.