Roberto Moro Visconti
|Last Name:||Moro Visconti|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e della Gestione Aziendale Milano, Italy
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Via Necchi, 7 - 20123 Milano
RePEc:edi:dgcatit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Roberto Moro Visconti, 2016. "The impact of quantitative easing (QE) on the cost of debt in project finance investments," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 129-135, March.
- Roberto Moro Visconti, 2014. "Multidimensional principal-agent value for money in healthcare project financing," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 259-264, July.
- Roberto Moro Visconti, 2014. "Improving Value for Money in Italian Project Finance," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(11), pages 1058-1077, November.
- Roberto Moro Visconti, 2012. "Project financing bankability for anticyclical infrastructural investments," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 12, pages 68-76, December.
- Roberto Moro Visconti, 2010. "The impact of the availability payment on Project finance," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 1, pages 75-80, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Moro Visconti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.