Eric A. Miller
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jonathan Huntley & Eric Miller, 2009. "Using DSGE Models: Working Paper 2009-04," Working Papers 41382, Congressional Budget Office.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eric Miller, 2008.
"An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05,"
19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- Pisey Khin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010.
"The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Cambodia,"
EMS_2010_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Pisey Khin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Cambodia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2346-2370.
- Weshah Razzak & Elmostafa Bentour, 2012. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Foreign Direct Investments?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "Information technology and its changing roles to economic growth and productivity in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 125-135.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy,"
333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy," MPRA Paper 31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Paul E. Brockway & Harry Saunders & Matthew K. Heun & Timothy J. Foxon & Julia K. Steinberger & John R. Barrett & Steve Sorrell, 2017. "Energy Rebound as a Potential Threat to a Low-Carbon Future: Findings from a New Exergy-Based National-Level Rebound Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Bas B. Bakker, 2015. "Employment and the Great Recession; The Role of Real Wages," IMF Working Papers 15/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Razzak Weshah A. & Bentour El M., 2013. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Foreign Direct Investments? An Analysis of Some Arab and Asian Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 357-388, December.
- Enrica Di Stefano & Daniela Marconi, 2016. "Structural transformation and allocation efficiency in China and India," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1093, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Md Aslam Mia & Shamima Nasrin & Zhang Cheng, 2016. "Quality, quantity and financial sustainability of microfinance: Does resource allocation matter?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1285-1298, May.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis,"
23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis," Apas Papers 150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & Paul E. Brockway & Randall Pruim & Tiago Domingos & Marco Sakai, 2017. "From Theory to Econometrics to Energy Policy: Cautionary Tales for Policymaking Using Aggregate Production Functions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-44, February.
- Muuz Hadush, 2017. "Implication of Animal Feed and Water Scarcity on Labor Allocation, Food Production and Per Capita Food Consumption in Tigrai Region, Ethiopia," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 59-93, December.
- Paul E. Brockway & Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & John R. Barrett, 2017. "Energy-Extended CES Aggregate Production: Current Aspects of Their Specification and Econometric Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Małgorzata Gawrycka & Aneta Sobiechowska-Ziegert & Anna Szymczak, 2012. "The Impact of Technological and Structural Changes in the National Economy on the Labour-Capital Relations," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(1), March.
- Bittencourt, Mauricio Vaz Lobo & Sampaio, Armando Vaz, 2011. "Are Dual and Primal Estimations Equivalent in the Presence of Stochastic Errors in Input Demand?," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 31(2), December.
- Pisey Khin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Cambodia," Working Papers EMS_2010_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- David Barker & Eric Miller, 2009.
"Homeownership and Child Welfare,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 279-303.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2013. "Measuring the external benefits of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-67.
- Leventhal, Tama & Newman, Sandra, 2010. "Housing and child development," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1165-1174, September.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Williams Shanks, Trina R. & Manturuk, Kim R. & Key, Clinton C. & Paik, Jong-Gyu & Greeson, Johann K.P., 2010. "Homeownership and parenting practices: Evidence from the community advantage panel," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 774-782, May.
- Andra Ghent, 2015. "Home Ownership, Household Leverage and Hyperbolic Discounting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 750-781, September.
- Mallach, Alan, 2016. "Homeownership and the Stability of Middle Neighborhoods," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 01, pages 063-083.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012.
"Do Homeowners Benefit Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Housing Prices,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0110, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kortelainen, Mika & Saarimaa, Tuukka, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? evidence from housing prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57923, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka & Kortelainen, Mika, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Mika Kortelainen, 2012. "Do Homeowners Benefit the Neighborhood? Evidence from Semiparametric Hedonic Regressions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p472, European Regional Science Association.
- Katy Bergstrom & Arthur Grimes & Steve Stillman, 2011. "Does Selling State Silver Generate Private Gold? Determinants and Impacts of State House Sales and Acquisitions in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Stacy, Christina Plerhoples & Theodos, Brett & Bai, Bing, 2018. "How to prevent mortgage default without skin in the game: Evidence from an integrated homeownership support nonprofit," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 17-24.
- Stephen Whelan, 2017. "Does homeownership affect education outcomes?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 342-342, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric A. Miller should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.