An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 2003. "Growth, capital shares, and a new perspective on production functions," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Unwrapping some euro area growth puzzles: Factor substitution, productivity and unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 645-666, June.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 1998. "Long-Run Growth Projections And The Aggregate Production Function: A Survey Of Models Used By The U.S. Government," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 467-479, October.
- Franklin M. Fisher & Robert M. Solow & James M. Kearl, 1977.
"Aggregate Production Functions: Some CES Experiments,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 305-320.
- F. M. Fisher & R. M. Solow & J. R. Kearl, 1974. "Aggregate Production Functions: Some CES xperiments," Working papers 136, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1971. "Aggregate Production Functions and the Explanation of Wages: A Simulation Experiment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 305-325, November.
- I Fraser, 2002. "The Cobb-Douglas Production Function: An Antipodean Defence?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 7(1), pages 39-58, March.
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1974. "Laws of Production and Laws of Algebra: The Humbug Production Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 115-120, February.
- Olivier de La Grandville & Rainer Klump, 2000. "Economic Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution: Two Theorems and Some Suggestions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 282-291, March.
- Kumar, T Krishna & Gapinski, James H, 1974. "Nonlinear Estimation of the CES Production Parameters: A Monte Carlo Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-567, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pisey Khin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010.
"The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Cambodia,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2346-2370.
- Pisey Khin & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Cambodia," Working Papers EMS_2010_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Md Aslam Mia & Shamima Nasrin & Zhang Cheng, 2016. "Quality, quantity and financial sustainability of microfinance: Does resource allocation matter?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1285-1298, May.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Weshah Razzak & Elmostafa Bentour, 2012. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Foreign Direct Investments?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & Paul E. Brockway & Randall Pruim & Tiago Domingos & Marco Sakai, 2017. "From Theory to Econometrics to Energy Policy: Cautionary Tales for Policymaking Using Aggregate Production Functions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-44, February.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:59-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "Information technology and its changing roles to economic growth and productivity in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 125-135.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy,"
31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Paul E. Brockway & Harry Saunders & Matthew K. Heun & Timothy J. Foxon & Julia K. Steinberger & John R. Barrett & Steve Sorrell, 2017. "Energy Rebound as a Potential Threat to a Low-Carbon Future: Findings from a New Exergy-Based National-Level Rebound Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Paul E. Brockway & Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & John R. Barrett, 2017. "Energy-Extended CES Aggregate Production: Current Aspects of Their Specification and Econometric Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Małgorzata Gawrycka & Aneta Sobiechowska-Ziegert & Anna Szymczak, 2012. "The Impact of Technological and Structural Changes in the National Economy on the Labour-Capital Relations," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(1), March.
- Bas B. Bakker, 2015. "Employment and the Great Recession; The Role of Real Wages," IMF Working Papers 15/229, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:2:a:4065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razzak Weshah A. & Bentour El M., 2013. "Do Developing Countries Benefit from Foreign Direct Investments? An Analysis of Some Arab and Asian Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 357-388, December.
- Enrica Di Stefano & Daniela Marconi, 2016. "Structural transformation and allocation efficiency in China and India," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1093, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbo:wpaper:19992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbogvus.html .