The Cobb-Douglas Production Function: An Antipodean Defence?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yashin, Pete, 2016.
"Кризис И Рост Неравенства. Оптимальный Путь Экономического Роста
[The crisis and increasing inequality. The best equilibrium growth path]," MPRA Paper 73544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmood Mahmoudzadeh & Seyyed Ali Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, 2016. "Measuring and Analyzing the Shares of Economic Growth Sources in the Mining Sector of Iran: A Neoclassical Growth Accounting Approach," Papers 1612.00833, arXiv.org.
- Constantin Chilarescu & Nicolas Vaneecloo, 2007.
"A Stochastic Approach to the Cobb-Douglas Production Function,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Nicolas Vaneecloo & Constantin Chilarescu, 2007. "A stochastic approach to the Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Post-Print halshs-00284915, HAL.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- Rybak, Aurelia & Rybak, Aleksandra, 2016. "Possible strategies for hard coal mining in Poland as a result of production function analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 27-33.
- Yashin, Pete, 2014. "The Golden Rule of Capital Accumulation and Global Recession. Aggregate Production Function and the Cambridge Capital Controversy," MPRA Paper 58570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:2:a:4065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gwavuya, S.G. & Abele, S. & Barfuss, I. & Zeller, M. & Müller, J., 2012. "Household energy economics in rural Ethiopia: A cost-benefit analysis of biogas energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 202-209.
- Bassim Shebeb, 2003. "Measuring Capacity Utilization Using A Short-Run Cost Function: An Application to Bahrain Economy," Working Papers 0305, Economic Research Forum, revised 02 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eis:articl:102fraser. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan Wheatley). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsntuuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .