Aggregate Production Functions: Some CES Experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- F. M. Fisher & R. M. Solow & J. R. Kearl, 1974. "Aggregate Production Functions: Some CES xperiments," Working papers 136, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2003. "The Elasticity of Substitution, Hicks' Conjectures, and Economic Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2007.
"Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2899-2919, September.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2006. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2007. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Emory Economics 0707, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2015. "Production Technology Estimates and Balanced Growth," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(1), pages 40-65, February.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- David Card, 2009. "Immigration and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier López-Bernardo & Félix López-Martínez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"A Post-Keynesian Response to Piketty's ‘Fundamental Contradiction of Capitalism’,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 190-204, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Felix Lopez Martinez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A Post-Keynesian response to Piketty's 'fundamental contradiction of capitalism'," Working Papers PKWP1411, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- PETER McADAM & ALPO WILLMAN, 2013.
"Technology, Utilization, and Inflation: What Drives the New Keynesian Phillips Curve?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(8), pages 1547-1579, December.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "Technology, utilization and inflation: what drives the New Keynesian Phillips Curve?," Working Paper Series 1369, European Central Bank.
- Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2012. "Technology, Utilization and Inflation: What Drives the New Keynesian Phillips Curve?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0912, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Miguel A León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2012. "Non-Balanced Growth and Production Technology Estimation," Studies in Economics 1204, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Bitros, George C., 2016.
"Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S,"
70847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George C. Bitros, 2016. "Monetary policy, market structure and the income shares in the U.S," Working Papers 201603, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9451-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2006. "The Tyranny of the Identity: Growth Accounting Revisited," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 283-299.
- Grégory LEVIEUGE & Cristina BADARAU-SEMENESCU, "undated". "Which policy-mix to mitigate the effects of the financial heterogeneity in a monetary union?," EcoMod2010 259600105, EcoMod.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:44:y:1977:i:2:p:305-320.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.