Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Teodora Dinu, 2009.
"Marketing of Local Public Services under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(03(532)), pages 07-28, March.
- Dinu, Teodora & Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2009. "Marketing of Local Public Services Under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures," Apas Papers 196, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- Saunders, Peter, 1985. "Public Expenditure and Economic Performance in OECD Countries," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Underutilisation of Labour in (Continental Western) Europe: A Detailed GDP Accounting Perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-050.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 94-114, Spring.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2007. "Elasticity of Substitution for Production Functions in Romania and other Countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(507)), pages 3-12, February.
- George Gelauff & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Five Lisbon highlights; the economic impact of reaching these targets," CPB Document 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacopo Torriti & Eka Ikpe, 2015. "Administrative costs of regulation and foreign direct investment: the Standard Cost Model in non-OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011.
"Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy,"
333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy," MPRA Paper 31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsreducing the administrative expenditures; financial crisis; efficiency; local governance;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .