Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy
The purpose of this paper is to analyze and describe the relation between knowledge and development in the new knowledge-based economy and to deduct the socio-economic basics of the public marketing strategies in this context. The particularity of this approach is due to the features of knowledge, seen as production factor, mixed public good or global public good, as well as their developments in the context of relationships between university and industry, the new role of public sector research or the new theory of endogenous growth. The economic and social logic of this paper includes marketing among the tools to promote knowledgebased technology progress, imposing even juxtaposition between private or public marketing strategies. The knowledge market develops in specific directions that are compatible and integrated in the development strategies of contemporary economies. Given this context, the quantitative analysis models are inspired by more general or even classical economic models that integrate technical progress, human capital or knowledge status. The main topics discussed in this paper relate to: knowledge and arguments for knowledge marketing development, knowledge and knowledge market as objects of public marketing in contemporary economy, development models that incorporate the impact of knowledge marketing strategies and relevant empirical analysis in the context of the Romanian economy development. The growth methods are based on relevant bibliographic analysis, quantitative models and statistical evaluations, systemic analyses and summaries.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 318.08.97|
Web page: http://www.apas.admpubl.snspa.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Teodora Dinu, 2009.
"Marketing of Local Public Services under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(03(532)), pages 07-28, March.
- Dinu, Teodora & Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2009. "Marketing of Local Public Services Under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures," Apas Papers 196, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis,"
23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis," Apas Papers 150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 94-114, Spring.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Underutilisation of Labour in (Continental Western) Europe: A Detailed GDP Accounting Perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-050.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matei, Lucica & Dinu, Teodora, 2010. "Proceedings“Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing”," MPRA Paper 24725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2007. "Elasticity of Substitution for Production Functions in Romania and other Countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(507)), pages 3-12, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.