Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge marketing and development in the new knowledge-based economy," MPRA Paper 31474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Teodora Dinu, 2009.
"Marketing of Local Public Services under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(03(532)), pages 07-28, March.
- Dinu, Teodora & Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2009. "Marketing of Local Public Services Under the Reduction of Administrative Expenditures," Apas Papers 196, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Eric Miller, 2008. "An Assessment of CES and Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Working Paper 2008-05," Working Papers 19992, Congressional Budget Office.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010.
"Reducing the Administrative Expenditures as Source for Increasing the Efficiency of Local Governance under Conditions of the Financial Crisis,"
150, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Reducing the administrative expenditures as source for increasing the efficiency of local governance under conditions of the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 23085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2010.
- Matei, Lucica & Dinu, Teodora, 2010. "Proceedings“Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing”," MPRA Paper 24725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Underutilisation of Labour in (Continental Western) Europe: A Detailed GDP Accounting Perspective," Working Papers CEB 09-050.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 94-114, Spring.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2007. "Elasticity of Substitution for Production Functions in Romania and other Countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(507)), pages 3-12, February.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal public goods; knowledge market; knowledge;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-07-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2011-07-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .