Report NEP-KNM-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011. "Do firms rely on sources of information for organizational innovation?," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-39, LISER.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benjamin Coriat & Olivier Weinstein, 2011. "Patent regimes, firms and the commodification of knowledge," LEM Papers Series 2011/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Richard Woodward & Deniz E. Yörük & Slavo Radosevic, 2011. "Knowledge based firms from Central and East European countries: A comparative overview of case studies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 428, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Export Behaviour and Propensity to Innovate in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-00608239, HAL.