Report NEP-CSE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Evolution of Globalised business R&D: Features, drivers, impacts," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011. "Do firms rely on sources of information for organizational innovation?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-39, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Borsekova, Kamila & Petrikova, Katarina & Vanova, Anna, 2011. "Factors of Competitive Advantage of Territory on the Regional Level," Apas Papers 314, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- DAUTEL Vincent & WALTHER Olivier, 2011. "The geography of innovation in the Luxembourg metropolitan region: an intra-regional approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-38, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "Knowledge Marketing and Development in the new Knowledge-based Economy," Apas Papers 333, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Marco S. Giarratana & Esther Roca, 2010. "Community-based strategies in action: building and sustaining a product differentiation advantage," Business Economics Working Papers id-10-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "Imported intermediary inputs, R&D and Firm's Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 74, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pinho, José Carlos & Sá, Elisabete, 2011. "Personal Characteristics, Business Relationships and Entrepreneurial Performance: Some Empirical Evidence," Apas Papers 349, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Alves, Helena & Mainardes, Emerson Wagner & Raposo, Mario, 2011. "University Stakeholders: Identification and Classification by Importan ce," Apas Papers 330, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Claire Charbit, 2011. "Governance of Public Policies in Decentralised Contexts: The Multi-level Approach," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/4, OECD Publishing.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Lang, Åsa & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "Firm Growth in the Retail and Wholesale Trade Sectors – Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 50, HUI Research.
- Item repec:tep:teppwp:wp1009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Globalization and International Economic Strategy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ferreira, Marisa R. & Proença, João F. & Proença, Teresa, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis About Motivations Among Hospitals Volunteers," Apas Papers 318, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.