Governance of Public Policies in Decentralised Contexts: The Multi-level Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floater, Graham & Rode, Philipp & Friedel, Bruno & Robert, Alexis, 2014. "Steering urban growth: governance, policy and finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60776, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralisation; intergovernmental relationships; local and state governments; multi-level governance; regional development; sub-national government;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-07-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-07-27 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2011/4-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .