Hean Tat Keh
|First Name:||Hean Tat|
|Monash Business School, Monash University, Building S, Level 7, 26 Sir John Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145, Australia|
|+61 3 9903 1155|
Monash Business School Melbourne, Australia
RePEc:edi:fbmonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wei, Chuang & Liu, Maggie Wenjing & Keh, Hean Tat, 2020. "The road to consumer forgiveness is paved with money or apology? The roles of empathy and power in service recovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 321-334.
- Xiaoyu Wang & Hean Tat Keh & Hongrui Zhao & Yijie Ai, 2020. "Touch vs. click: how computer interfaces polarize consumers’ evaluations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 265-277, September.
- Sun, Jin & Keh, Hean Tat & Lee, Angela Y., 2019. "Shaping consumer preference using alignable attributes: The roles of regulatory orientation and construal level," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 151-168.
- Ying Ding & Hean Tat Keh, 2017. "Consumer reliance on intangible versus tangible attributes in service evaluation: the role of construal level," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 848-865, November.
- Wang, Xuehua & Keh, Hean Tat, 2017. "Consumer susceptibility to cross-selling persuasion: The roles of self-construal and interpersonal harmony," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 177-184.
- Palmeira, Mauricio & Spassova, Gerri & Keh, Hean Tat, 2015. "Other-serving bias in advice-taking: When advisors receive more credit than blame," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 13-25.
- Wang, Xia & Sun, Luping & Keh, Hean Tat, 2013. "Consumer responses to variety in product bundles: The moderating role of evaluation mode," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 335-342.
- Jin Sun & Hean Tat Keh & Angela Y. Lee, 2012. "The Effect of Attribute Alignability on Service Evaluation: The Moderating Role of Uncertainty," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 831-847.
- Jianjun Zhang & Hean Tat Keh, 2010.
"Interorganizational Exchanges in China: Organizational Forms and Governance Mechanisms,"
Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 6(1), pages 123-147, March.
- Zhang, Jianjun & Keh, Hean Tat, 2010. "Interorganizational Exchanges in China: Organizational Forms and Governance Mechanisms," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 123-147, March.
- Wenbo Wang & Hean Tat Keh & Lisa E. Bolton, 2010. "Lay Theories of Medicine and a Healthy Lifestyle," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 80-97, June.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Nguyen, Thi Tuyet Mai & Ng, Hwei Ping, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 592-611, July.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat & Xu, Jiye, 2006. "Efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of marketing in services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 265-276, April.
- Singfat Chu & Hean Keh, 2006. "Brand value creation: Analysis of the Interbrand-Business Week brand value rankings," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 323-331, December.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat, 2003. "Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-82, April.
- Hean Tat Keh & Maw Der Foo & Boon Chong Lim, 2002. "Opportunity Evaluation under Risky Conditions: The Cognitive Processes of Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 27(2), pages 125-148, April.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Shieh, Elain, 2001. "Online grocery retailing: success factors and potential pitfalls," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 73-83.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hean Tat Keh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.