Calvin Dun Jia
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Hanqing Advanced Institute of Economics and Finance Beijing, China
Renmin University of China
RePEc:edi:haruccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrew Sweeting & Dun Jia & Shen Hui & Xinlu Yao, 2020. "Dynamic Price Competition, Learning-By-Doing and Strategic Buyers," NBER Working Papers 28272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boragan Aruoba & Dun Jia & Felipe Saffie, 2018. "Measuring Uncertainty," 2018 Meeting Papers 490, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaihua Deng & Dun Jia, 2018. "Backtesting Stress Tests: A Guide for M2 Forward Guidance," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 19(2), pages 443-471, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Calvin Dun Jia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.