Institute for Advanced Research Shanghai, China
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
RePEc:edi:iashucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Youngsoo Jang & Takeki Sunakawa & Minchul Yum, 2019. "Is Household Heterogeneity Important for Business Cycles?," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_085, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Jang, Youngsoo & Lee, Soyoung, 2019. "A Generalized Endogenous Grid Method for Models with the Option to Default," MPRA Paper 95721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jang, Youngsoo, 2019. "Credit, Default, and Optimal Health Insurance," MPRA Paper 95705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2019-05-06 2019-09-02 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2019-05-06 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-09-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Youngsoo Jang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.